Music development is a piano group lesson specifically designed for beginners of age 5.5 to 7 years old. Our goal is to introduce the fundamentals of piano playing alongside the basics of music theory and improvisation.
Our experienced teacher will introduce different styles such as classical and jazz music to our future music lovers. We encourage students to discover a love for music in an innovative and creative setting.
- Music Theory
- Piano Playing
- Proper Playing Posture and Technique
- Note Reading
- Music Ensemble
- Rhythmic Training
- Singing in Solfeggio & Musical Alphabets
- Ear Training*Music Movements
- 4-7 students/class
- 1 hour/lesson
- Learning in both group and individual settings
- Parents are invited to sit in the classes
- Percussion, piano, keyboard, and digital piano will be used for ensemble & composition
- * Students need to practice the piano. After class, an access to the piano, digital piano or keyboard is necessary.
- $25 per lesson x 30
- $45 material fee (tax included)
- $10 registration fee is applicable to new students
2019-2020 Music Development Class Calendar.
Music Development 2020-2021 Class Schedule.