Music development is a piano group lesson specifically designed for beginners. We will introduce the fundamentals of piano playing alongside the basics of music theory and improvisation.
Our experienced teacher will introduce different styles such as classical and jazz music to our future music lovers in an innovative and creative setting.
- Music Theory
- Piano Playing
- Proper Playing Posture and Technique
- Note Reading
- Music Ensemble
- Rhythmic Training
- Singing in Solfeggio & Musical Alphabets
- Ear Training
- Music Movements
- Music Appreciation
- 3-5 students with one teacher
- 1 hour/lesson
- 30 lessons from September to June
- Learning in both group and individual settings
- Percussion, piano, keyboard, and digital piano will be used for ensemble & composition
- Parent's Participation is Preferable
- * Students need to bring their own headphone for lessons
- * Students need to practice the piano. After class, an access to the piano, digital piano or keyboard is necessary.
- $25 per lesson x 30
- $45 material fee (tax included)
- $10 registration fee is applicable to new students
Music Development Class Calendar.
Music Development 2022-2023 Class Schedule.